Shipping, Return and Exchange Policy
Thank you for shopping from GTA Vacuum. This page provides you information about our return policy.
We are here to help and provide after-sale service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like to return the item;
1. You have 30 days. Items returned within 30 days will receive a full refund, provided that the product is unused and still in the original condition and packaging.
2. Items returned after 30 days, items that have been used, or items that are no longer in their original packing will be subject to a restocking fee, shipping fees, and store credit.
3. After 35 days, returns will not be accepted, and no refund will be given.
4. Damaged and used items are not eligible for a refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
5. If the product received is incorrect due to GTA Vacuum error (should be unused and still in the original condition and packaging), GTA Vacuum will pay for return shipping of the product, and issue an exchange or a full refund upon the return of the incorrect product.
6. Refunds will be issued upon the return of the product and will be credited to the original method of payment. All products will be inspected prior to the issuance of a refund. You will be notified once the refund process is initiated.
Should you have any questions in regards to return/refund policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
* We strongly recommend against vacuuming abrasive materials such as cement, plaster and gyproc (drywall) dust. This fine dust could work its way into the motor, causing considerable damage. Should you do so inadvertently, immediately clean the filters and, as a precautionary measure, contact us to determine the extent of the damage to the unit.
* GTA Vacuum is not responsible for any other uses you may apply central vacuum cleaners. Conventional dry central vacuum is designed to collect everyday dry matter (dust). Do not use on wet surfaces UNLESS it’s a Wet/Dry vacuum. Should you accidentally vacuum liquids, immediately unplug the unit from the electric outlet, then empty and wipe the dust recipient with a dry cloth. Then operate the system from the vacuum inlet through which you vacuumed the liquid, in order to eliminate all moisture in the piping system.